What: Unique and cheerful purses made from offcut leather. Each purse is a one-off, made from leather that would otherwise be binned.
- One zip pocket on the back
- Popper fastening to main compartment.
- Three inner compartments, with one of them zip fastened
- Two spaces for storing notes
- Space to store nine cards
- One transparent section for photographs.
Approx 16cm long by 10.5cm high, max depth 3cm when opened.
How: Handmade by tailors in Rajasthan, India from recycled leather and deadstock cotton. These bags are created by over 60 skilled families that lost their jobs when the leather shoe trade moved to China.
Who: Tailors work flexible hours from home and are paid fair wages for making these great purses.
Why: Put a smile on your face with these fun purses! Not only are they using materials that would otherwise be scrapped, they are providing a fair income for workers in Rajasthan.